Your nanny employer has a lot to consider when hiring you for the job – for example they’re now obligated to hold Employer’s Liability Insurance, operate a PAYE scheme and deal with HMRC on an ongoing basis to ensure your tax and national insurance contributions are paid. As of recently they’ll also need to consider the new Auto Enrolment legislations and ensure that if you qualify for a pension scheme you will receive the money you’re entitled to later in life. All of this can be both tricky and timely to keep on top of. This is where Nannytax comes in.
Our partner Nannytax is the original and UK market leader in nanny payroll. They have supported thousands of families since 1993 with an all-inclusive employment service that takes on all the hassle involved in payroll and ensures your employer is meeting their obligations when hiring you. Their experienced payroll specialists will fully assist both you and your employer with everything from provision of pay slips and insurance to managing your pension whilst making sure your employer is doing everything correctly and legally.
What exactly does Nannytax do?
· Register your employer with HMRC
· Calculate Tax, NI and any other deductions
· Provide weekly or monthly payslips
· Give you access to an Online Members Area where you can download your payslips
· Administer Statutory Maternity Pay, Sick Pay and Benefits in Kind as required
· Provide a bespoke Contract of Employment and ongoing HR advice from a team of specialists at Nannytax HR
· Offer nanny insurance created specifically to cover professional nannies and give you peace of mind protection
Nanny Incentive – recommend Nannytax and receive a £50 voucher!
If you recommend Nannytax’s payroll services to your employer, you will receive a £50 voucher when they subscribe. All you have to do is fill out the form at refer.nannytax.co.uk and when your employer signs up to an annual subscription, Nannytax will email your voucher that can be redeemed with 150+ top brands from ASOS and Amazon to Topshop and Ticketmaster.
NannyTax are offering BAPN nannies 13 months for the price of 12 on NannyInsure
Nannyinsure provides public liability insurance, which protects you should anything happen to the children while they are in your care. Nanny public liability insurance is also a requirement for Ofsted and nanny employers can claim financial help if their nanny is Ofsted registered.
· Costs £70 including Insurance Premium Tax.
· A £5M Limit of Indemnity.
· £50k Personal Accident cover.
· Nanny duties are covered for trips outside of the UK when travelling with at least one parent for business or pleasure purposes. *
· If the nanny is travelling with the family outside of the UK, nanny duties are covered for
90 days in any one period of insurance. *
· Administration of Drugs and Medicines. *
· Conditions apply.